Creative Recruitment - Are you looking for a San Francisco Bay Area Account Manager with Ad Agency experience? If so, connect with a Ten4 Recruiter for more info.
- Worked at major global and niche ad agencies in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and China.
- Managed all paid, owned and search media for a major global brand through a world-renowned ad agency.
- Account Manager that has created media plans for digital, mobile, and print campaigns.
- Has managed and lead a team of other Account Manager professionals, Account Coordinators, and Account Supervisors.
- Contributed in multiple new businesses development wins, increasing ad agency profitability.
- Managed a social team on content development through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Developed Facebook apps and digital social games for a variety of brands resulting in over 10 million downloads.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and web analytics tools.
- Maintained and developed global brand websites, including all campaign pages and promotional strategies.
- Managed an ongoing CRM through development of a monthly newsletter.
- Account Manager that has pitched for a major video game console company along with many other reputable companies.
- Developed an integrated marketing strategy that resulted in an over 300% increase in webpage impressions.
- Worked with the creative team to develop print layouts and copy.
- Worked closely with the analytics team to develop innovative solutions to optimize media channels.
San Francisco Account Manager:
If you're looking for a San Francisco Account Manager, please feel free to reach out to a ten4 Recruiter to gain insights on Account Manager candidates like this one.