Creative Recruitment - VP Creative Director and Sr Marketing Director for Opportunities on the Client Side or for Start-Ups in San Francisco or Seattle:
Brand builder and VP Creative Director with repeated success at winning new business, leading highly innovative advertising strategies and driving results for retail, technology, banking, healthcare and telecommunications sectors across digital, direct, print, TV and social media. Brings a proven mix of strong strategic skills and cutting edge creative ideas, an eye for details and a big picture perspective to revitalize brands and businesses. Described as a ‘charming and powerful leader with friendly managerial style’.
- This candidate has worked at a major player in the ad agency world as a VP Creative Director for their Boston location. This ad agency is very well-known to be one of Google's ad agencies.
- Managing relationship with the Red Sox client and planned community events, on field-ceremonies, and worked with the Red Sox legends and current players to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Creative leader and writer for direct marketing efforts for consumer markets with several game-changing, control-breaking customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Member of a Women’s Leadership Council and Diversity Outreach Program.
- This candidate has a BA in Psychology and an MA in Advertising.
Seattle or San Francisco VP Creative Director:
For more info on this VP Creative Director / Senior Marketing Director or other similar candidates in the San Francisco or Seattle markets, please reach out to a Ten4 Recruiter.