Creative Recruitment - San Francisco Fashion & Lifestyle Graphic Designer available for opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area:
- Worked closely with the Digital Creative Director to develop a fashionable and seasonal look and feel as well as seasonal assets for e-commerce sites.
- Concepting and creating visual graphics and partnering with developers on UX/UI projects.
- Has been responsible for all Art Direction of digital feature photography.
- Worked under a Creative Director to develop monthly assets for a major fashion e-commerce site, including landing pages, mood-banners, emails, and online marketing ads.
- Beyond being a Graphic Designer, responsibilities have also involved conceptualizing monthly features and Art Direction for e-commerce.
- Developed and created various identity systems, print materials, and frontend web development
- Holds a BFA in Graphic Design
- Advanced skills in Mac Platforms, Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Capture One, Microsoft Office, Web Design, UX/UI Design, E-commerce, Art Direction, Digital Photography, Print Design, Typography, People Management
- Working knowledge in After Effects, CSS/HTML, Maya, Laser-cutting, Film Photography, Printmaking Processes, Letterpress, Flash
If you're interested in this San Francisco Fashion & Lifestyle Graphic Designer or other similar Graphic Designer candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area, please contact a ten4 Recruiter.